Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Vape Treat via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to Vape Treat. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from a product, please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Vape Treat at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs and charge a 10% restocking fee once we have received and inspected the goods.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Vape Treat will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Atomisers (also known as replacement coils or heads) are a working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (dead on arrival) atomiser returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. Once we have received your returned atomiser, according to the Returns policy for defective or damaged goods set out above we will inspect it. If after careful inspection for use we deem the atomiser to be defective we will replace the atomiser and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
Also please note that it is best to place a drop of e-liquid on the top of a brand new atomiser.
Please email or telephone us for any returns queries or further advice through our Contact page.
Our “30-Day Warranty” begins the day the customer’s items are delivered, customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to us and we assume all cost in shipping item back to customer. Shipping cost incurred are non-refundable/creditable. Warranty replacement time is 30 days after the warranty claim.
Note: 10% of product value in addition to shipping charges will be applicable for warranty replacement.
What is not covered by our warranty?
• Does NOT cover Eliquids, atomizers, tanks, rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils, or any other accessories on the device itself
• Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
• Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
• Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating. (See usage manual for operating instruction’s)
• Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage. (See usage manual for operating instruction’s)
• Loss or damage due to missing components
• Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
• Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues) of the product are also not covered in the warranty
• Rattling or sticky buttons
• The product has been modified in anyway
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
• Exceeding the warranty period