The Zephyrus is constructed of stainless steel and a glass tank, the Zephyrus features large holes for airflow (3mm 6.5mm). Coming stock with a 0.3 ohm replaceable sub ohm head the Zephyrus, along with its nice airy draw, will pump out some major vapor. Not only does this tank fill a room with vapor, it also provides superb flavor with the Japanese organic cotton within the coil heads.
Out of stock
Standard 510 connector;
22mm Diameter Solid Stainless Steel construction.
Massive air flow holes: 3 x 6.5mm;
Extreme wide bore tip;
Stainless Steel coil with ceramic base;
Dual coils and organic cotton;
No more rebuilding, Replacement coil chips available prebuilt;
0.2 ohm works with 20~45W;
0.3 ohm works with 20~50W;
0.5 ohm works with 20~50W;
1. Made entirely from stainless steel to be safe and healthy, most sub-ohm tanks currently on the market are made with brass and are chrome plated, which when you rub them with a file you will see brass underneath. Brass is a heavy metal and is very bad for your health. The Zephyrus sub-tank is made entirely of stainless steel which is more than double the cost of brass, but even if the cost is high, UD designs will always put the customers health first, which is one of the foundations that UD is built upon.
2. The bottom of the coil head has ceramic as the insulating material, this is a change from previous products which used Silica insulators, because silica melts and gives off a peculiar taste and smell when it overheats.
3. The Heads have adopted a KF double vacuum design structure which gives the advantage of 100% no leaks.
4. The wires inside the heads are A1 Kanthal and wicked with Japanese organic cotton.
5. Specification 0.2 ohm / 0.3 ohm / 0.5 ohm.
6. Power Range: 25W~50W, Suggested Power: 40W.
7. The Rebuildable head has four airflow channels of 3mm in diameter, which is the largest on the market right now.
The rebuildable deck allows for dual coil builds using the classic installation structure of the anode block like the Goblin RTA.
This is very different from the Kanger and Aspire rebuildable bases as these both only allow for single coil builds.
When you install the Zephyrus rebuildable base into your Zephyrus, it will be a top of the range RBA.
Juice Capacity 4.5ml~5.0ml;
Height without tip and pin is 44.4mm;
Drip tip is 8mm.
8. Heat sink fins can be used when you are running at high power, suggested at over 40W;
9. Bottom Pin: Silver plated Copper.
10. Top fill, large capacity, easier filling. Kanger and Aspire sub-ohm tanks have limited juice capacity between 3~4ml but the Zephyrus has a large capacity of 4.7~5.0ml.
11. Zephyrus accessories bag: Comes with 2 sets of O-rings (red & blue) allowing you to choose which you prefer.
12. Drip Tip: Rifled design drip tip, can be used with drip tip only, with heat sink fins only or a combination of drip tip and heat sink cooling fins.